On behalf FNDN we would like to thank you for choosing our battery-operated apparel. We love the outdoors and we designed this product to provide extended warmth and comfort so that you can enjoy your favorite outdoor activities.
Please read the entire users manual prior to use.
- FNDN Heated Gloves
- Lithium-ion battery (X2)
- Battery charger
- Zipper Case
Charging the Batteries
- Locate the battery and charger
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC outlet (110v)
- Plug the charger cables into the battery charging port
Charge the batteries until the red LED on the charger is green. The batteries are now fully charged (It is recommended to charge the batteries overnight prior to the first use>)
Turning on the FNDN Heated Glove
- Locate the battery pocket on the inside of the gloves (inside the pocket is a battery connector cable)
- Plug the battery into the connector cable and secure the battery inside the pocket and close the pocket with velcro
- The gloves will automatically turn onto the low setting. You will see one red LED bar light up on the glove controller.
- There are 5 heat settings: 100%, 80%, 60%, 40% and 20%. Each setting is indicated by a different LED color. You can click through the settings by pressing the power button on the glove. To turn the power off, press and hold for 3 seconds until the LED light is out completely.
- Unplug the battery from the gloves and remove the battery from the gloves when not in use.
- To turn on the heat - plug the vest into the battery, press the button on the side of the battery to activate it and then press and hold the power button on the vest for 3 seconds until the LED light turns on. The light will turn red and this indicated full heat at 100%
- To decrease the heat level - press the power button. One click will lower the heat by one level.
- To turn off the heat - Press and hold the power button until the LED indicator light is off. Approximately 3 seconds.
- FNDN recommends turning the vest to "High" until you start to feel the heat and then turning it down to the lowest comfortable setting for maximum battery life
- Only use the battery provided with the garment/gloves
- Only use the provided charging cable to charge the battery
- Disconnect the battery pack from the garment/gloves when not in use, because even when it is turned off the garment will slowly drain power from the battery pack
- Do not attempt to disassemble or alter any part of this product
- Do not store below -4˚F (-20˚C) or above 140˚F (60˚C)
- Do not allow batteries or charger to have contact with water or other liquids. If water enters the battery interior, immediately unplug the product from the battery. Continued use of the product may result in fire or an electrical shock
- Do not place this product near a heat source or expose battery to direct flame or heat as the battery may explode
- Keep away from children
- Do not use while sleeping
- Inspect the gloves, battery and connections prior to use
- Turn off and unplug when not in use
- Do not pull on the cord to disconnect
- Do not connect any other electronic products
- It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery when not in use. Failure to do so will result in poor performance and reduced battery life
- Use only with the provided battery and charger
- Do not dispose of in the garbage
- Recycle in accordance with local regulations
Wash and Care
- Remove battery before cleaning the Vest
- Do not machine wash
- Spot clean only
- Dry flat
- Do not wring
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Battery Storage and Care
- To ensure a long product life, store the batteries fully charged and in a dry environment at room temperature
- Detach batteries from gloves/charger when not in use
- Only use the battery and charger provided by the manufacturer
- Unplug the battery from the charger after it is fully charged
- The battery should be charged before storage and every 3 months of storage thereafter to prolong the battery life.
- Type: Lithium-ion
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Voltage: 7.4v
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours
FNDN warrants to its customers of the heated component free from manufacturing defect for a period of one (1) year and the lithium-ion battery for a period of six (6) months from the initial date of purchase from an authorized dealer. This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from our dealer is required for warranty service. Damage to the heating system and parts resulting from accident, fire, water damage, misuse, unauthorized service, or negligence as outlined in the instructions printed herein will void the warranty. Wear and tear of the garment, fabric, zippers and other accessories are not covered under this warrant. This warranty covers product replacement only and does not cover items damaged as a result of the failure of the covered product. This warranty is only valid within the purchase of the United States of America. If you have purchased this product outside of the United States of America, contact your local distributor for warranty coverage.