Infants; children; persons requiring close supervision; or anyone insensitive to heat, such as a person with poor circulation, should not use this product.
Never use if the inner lining is wet.
Heating elements should not be allowed to touch bare skin
Shut off power immediately if discomfort occurs
Do not allow the cords to be pinched
Discontinue use of this product if it stops working correctly or heats inconsistently
Do not use pins on or around this jacket as they can cause damage to the wiring
Remove the battery pack from the battery pocket before washing. Be sure to secure the connector into the battery pocket before washing.
Do not dry clean. Do not use dry-cleaning fluid on this item. Do not bleach. Cleaning solvents may have a detrimental effect on the insulation of the heating elements.
Do not iron.
Do not remove sewn-in labels. These carry important information
The device may interfere with other electronic devices such as pacemakers and more. Consult with your doctor before use.
Do not use if you have impaired temperature sensitivity. Consult with your doctor before use.
Keep the product out of the reach of small children, as it contains small parts which could be easily swallowed.
Always turn off the device and disconnect the batteries when it is not in use.
This item should be serviced by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts.
CAUTION! If you feel uncomfortable tingling heat or if the skin turns red, there is a risk of burns. Turn off the device immediately and stop use immediately. Read the safety information carefully before first use.
TREAD Heated Socks
- Charge the USB power bank of the heated socks until the 4 blue LEDlights stop flashing. The charging time of an empty battery usually is 4-6 hours.
- Carefully connect the fully charged power bank to the heated socks.
- Activate the USB power bank of the heated socks by pressing the ON/OFF button 1 x time quickly. Deactivate it by pressing the ON/OFF button for 5 seconds.
- Set a suitable heat level with the remote control. OR press the "ON/OFF" button for 3 seconds to change the temperature. The 3 Red LED-lights (L M H) indiate the geating level that is set. 3-lights (High), 2-lights (Medium), 1-light (Low).
- You can check the battery level of the USB power bank during operation by pressing the ON/OFF button 1x time quickly. 1-light (0-25%), 2-lights (26-50%), 3-lights (51-75%), 4-lights (76-100%).
- Tread works best when activated before the feet become freezing cold. The energy that is needed to heat up cold feet will be greater making the heated socks less effective than if you activate them prior to entering cold environments.
- If you are not sure if the socks are working or not, turn off ONE of the two socks. Monitor the difference after 10-15 minutes.
- Avoid over sweating in the shoe, moisture can cool your feet down.
If the socks are NOT responding to the remote controller:
- Press the ON/OFF button of the USB power bank for 5 seconds until the 3 red LED-lights start flashing.
- Press the lowest button of the remote control to program the remote to the USB power bank.